Why do you need Property Management?
Isn’t there a part of you that fantasizes about reclining in a hammock in some tropical paradise while your investment properties continue to do the hard work of generating your passive income?
But owning investment properties when you don’t have a trusted property management team often translates into a rigmarole of endless obligatory tasks that consume every moment of your spare time. Renting your property requires meeting, touring, and vetting prospective tenants. You must also dedicate time to staying on top of the oft-changing Residential Tenancy regulations, not to mention collecting rent, providing security, and settling grievances. Overseeing building maintenance and repairs requires a in-depth process of hiring, managing and following up with tradespeople, or investing in a salary for an on-site caretaker who often ends up sub-contracting for jobs outside his or her realm of expertise.
Ultimately all the revenue you envisioned yourself generating can end up costing you more in your time and your energy, not to mention additional expenses. Now you really need that hammock.
Top 5 Reasons Why Hiring Randall North to Manage your Facility will Make You Money:
- We conduct regular cost analysis reports throughout the year to keep you informed of your properties’ income status.
- We offer reasoned recommendations for improving your cost-expense ratio, and implement changes expediently to start saving you money right away.
- We work diligently to reduce vacancies and keep your revenue rolling.
- We don’t charge you for the extras, we never mark-up services to generate additional profit for us.
- We offer competitive management fees to take care of all the details, putting more money in your pocket, and more time in your life.
Property Management Services
Complete rental administration including:
- Interviewing and vetting prospective tenants
- Processing residential tenancy applications
- Lease renewals
- Collecting rent
- Dispute resolution
- Assisting with move-in/move-out
- Suite inspections
- Triple Net
- Accounts payable
- Insurance claims
- Monthly financial reports
- Cost control measures
- External building maintenance & repairs
- Internal building maintenance & repairs
- Overseeing building projects
- Managing staff, caretakers, and contractors